What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A binary options signal system with up to 70% win rate
- Providing you with excellent value for money with 20-30 signals generated every day
- Helping you generate up to a 70% win-rate by following the signals on the site
- Teaching you how to optimize your performance using the signals
- Helping you generate a win-rate far higher than competitors
- Teaching you powerful strategies for maximizing your wins
- Giving you instant access to the live signals interface
- Providing you with more than enough trades to profit
- Giving you 1 month free access to the signals
- Minimal Trading Experience Required
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Signals 365 scores 72.74/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.signals365.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: signals365.com you’ll also be taken through to signals365.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)